Monday 3 November 2008

"Outfit; Melt your headaches, call it home"

It's Monday morning and I am celebrating the fact that my Histology course is not being held today by watching Scrubs and eating Cheerios. If all mornings were like this than I think I would be a much happier person.

*

Thursday/Friday (aka The Dreadful 12-hours-of-classes Day):





Me, Andy and Irina enjoying Red Bull and breaks.





I love autumn coats they make the gray cold so much more bearable.


At Irina's house, enjoying the end of a 12 hour school day: Andy, Irina B. and Maria.


The girl who took care of us that night, Irina.





Roasting marshmallows :)


Can you say sugar high?





And then sugar crash?

My Outfit details:
pencil skirt: Mango, top: Hugo Boss, boots: Musette, gray cardigan: Mango, bracelets: thrift;
nightgown: Etam

*

Video of the Day: Panic at the Disco - Northern Downpour <3

10 comments:

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Looks like such a fun night. I can't remember the last time I had roasted marshmallows!

FASHION CHALET said...

You just reminded me, I need to buy marshmallows. This time of year calls for it. :)

Lovely shiny black boots. The envy of every gal you walk by, I'm sure.

♥/ fashion chalet

Little Lj said...

Wow, I just discovered your blog and I love it! I love your photography and your style. Very cool!

Hope you have recovered from your 12 hr day!

x

IKS said...

looks like you had a great time :D

hurray for free mornings with cherrios. i love them:D i uset to work in Nestle, and i had them for breakfast every morning...

yiqin; said...

I love how you buttoned your cardigan. & roasted marshmallows!! YUMMY!

Ella Gregory said...

I love those boots.

nv said...

aw looks like you had a great time! i love the booties in one of the pictures, so cute

simplysteph said...

oh that looks so fun! I remember doing that with marshmallows beforehand but my friends were thoroughly against me doing it because they felt that I'd burn their house down or some sillyness like that. And random side, I LOVE SCRUBS!

Angela said...

Oh myy gosh, those fries look absolutely delicious!!!!

Looks like you girls had so much fun! :)

Chantelle said...

you are so inspiring.
I completely hated my histology course this year, mostly because University of Toronto is intense, and aims for class averages of 65%.
Our class average for the first exam was 48%.
Lets just say it felt fantastic dropping the course. FANTASTIC!