Tuesday 14 October 2008

"Outfit; A footnote in someone else's happiness"

Just 9 days of university and I have already accumulated a very impressive pile of courses. Half of those courses being of the WTF category but I guess that comes with the territory and the cute white coats.

If updates will be a little slow from now it's because I am usually too tired when I get home to do anything but get into my PJs and watch Dexter (or the newly rediscovered Pushing Daisis). Weekend are for sleeping and drinking! Just joking.

Today's highlights include:
+ trying out the new coffee my girls and I got for free from our Starbucks (that's what happens when you spend all your free time there!)
+ finding out the connection between human physiology and lions (hint: there is none)
+ finally almost finishing Bulgakov's The Master and Margarita and startingTerry Pratchett's Good Omens.
+ coffee!

*

Yesterday (Monday):


My university's amphitheater.








L-O-L, I love histology. (someone asked in the last post what it is: it's the study of human cells and tissue. Fun, right?)


My uni is under repair.



dress: Zara, tights: unknown, shoes: Nine West, leather jacket: unknown shop, bag: Musette.

*

Today (Tuesday):






top: don't know, jean shorts: Bershka, leather jacket: unknown shop, booties: Replay

*

Song of the Day: Fall Out Boy - Headfirst Slide Into Cooperstown On A Bad Bet

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

the picture and your outfit standing in the deconstructed hallway is amazing, I love it! Both!

Anonymous said...

I love the photo of the chandelier. I made it my desktop background. I enjoy reading your posts and seeing your outfits.

Zornitsa said...

The chandelier is very beautiful.
I like your shoes, replay always have very nice models

S (formerly of Modern-Guilt) said...

The Master and Margarita is such a GREAT novel, I love it., How have you enjoyed it?
Love both of your outfits, the striped top with the denim is killer :)

FASHION CHALET said...

Striking in stripes. One of my favorite 'accents' is a simple stripe.


xo/ fashion chalet

Anonymous said...

The amphitheatre looks gorgeous! The dress looks great on you :)

karl's sweet child said...

love love love the 3rd picture..nice nice nice lighting..
do u always bring ur dslr camera everywhere??

Liv Bambola said...

That first photo is gorgeous! I love the way that one day, you'll be all dressed up, and the next you're in shorts and a t-shirt. You look just awesome every day though!
I think you would have a great university to study at... hopefully you don't get strange looks from the construction guys when you take photos under their scaffolding :)

Shannon said...

Wow, you make denim shorts look really good. I'm jealous :)

Your uni looks amazing.

Fashion Tidbits said...

i smell a fashion shoot in the works!!! i see construction work nowadays and the only thing i think of is taking pictures! there must be something wrong with me :P

Ella Gregory said...

That leather jacket is lovely. It really stands out.

Zornitsa said...

Hi I have tagged you. Visit my blog to see the rules!

Miss at la Playa said...

looks like a nice place to be! :)

I love the stripped tee

TEXTSTYLES said...

love the shots inside your uni
dark and somber, yet studious

and especially the zara dress

Andy said...

I really like the first outfit and the photos.
new on my blog, check it out.
xxx

Unknown said...

Great photography & outfits! =D You've done a really good-looking casual look in the second outfit. It really works! =D x x x

Goncho said...

nice blog :)

$ouLphate said...

i love all the pictures!

The Beauty Mum said...

You look adorable!

Caroline said...

i love that first photograph!