Tuesday 22 July 2008

"Outfit; Goodbye yesterday's rags, hello surgery ward"

Today was a very long day that started with me literally running out of bed when I realized my alarm did not ring and ending with a long walk with Andy downtown (in the half cloudy/half rainy weather) and some nice news... As of tomorrow I am starting my summer hospital practice, so that is good. The best part is that it will be at the Neurosurgery department and that just has me bouncing on my seat as I type this!

It also means the end of my sleep seeing as I will have to be there at 8am every morning. Sleeping in was good while it lasted. But who knows, maybe there'll be a McDreamy around the corner tomorrow so who cares, right? ;)

*
















dress: Mango, sweater: Mango, belt: thrift, knee high socks: unknown.

*

Song of the Day: Gym Class Heroes - Peace Sign / Index Down

13 comments:

WendyB said...

Great sweater!

Guirec Munier said...

Nice look !

Miss at la Playa said...

the black and white pictures are amazing.

Anonymous said...

love your attitude on starting something new, i hope it goes well! i remember that first episode of grey's anatomy like it was yesterday!

emily said...

i have to be at work every day at 8, so i know how you feel about not sleeping in! gorgeous outfit, though!
also, i'm making a video post, so it would be fabulous if you could leave some questions for me!

Anonymous said...

i think the sweater lends awesome texture and ends at the perfect length for this outfit (: cute socks too!

yiqin; said...

Wow, the bottom of the dress is lovely! I like how you paired it wit maroon knee length socks!

Baffled but trying... said...

Love the socks. Also major fashion points for the gorgeous belt.

yiqin; said...

OMG I love Panic At The Disco!!! They are the inspiration of my blog name actually ;) Thanks for adding me! Have added you back :)

Zornitsa said...

Lovely outfit.
Congratulations for the practice, you sound very excited about it.
I have been on summer practice from the university ,too. But in my case it was in the port and it was very boring:(The only good thing is that it finishes this Friday.

Ella Gregory said...

I love the socks, such a lovely colour. They would look great worn over grey tights in the winter.

Hanna said...

what a GORGEOUS dress!

Anna Pope said...

Cupcakes: I felt like in the first episode of Gray's all day! Getting lost and being scared of the doctors and not knowing how to hold a needle! I was just missing my own McDreamy ;D

Emily: It seems we are both doomed to never have a sleeping in. Questions asked :)

Yiqin: Panic fangirls unite!!

Thank you so much everyone else!!